Monday 26 September 2011

SORRY

Our relationship is a gift
So precious and so rare
Sometimes we take it for granted
Sometimes we do despair

My fault is being human
Mistakes are everywhere
Please don't let me lose the gift
That is everything for me

I'm sorry that I hurt you
In that really awful way
Please make up and forget
About what I did yesterday

I'm really sorry
I promise I won't do it again
You can keep my words
I'll never leave you anymore

I love you very much
Even at that times I did things that hurt
I tried so hard to hope that you always see
How much you being in my life means to me
I am sorry yet again for causing you pain
That is the single thing I never wanted to do
Even when I'm trying to look out for you and do the right thing
I mess up, I am sorry for that too
I hope that you still know how much I love you and cherish you
Like nothing else in my life gives me the trill of being loved by you
So I hope that you listen and see in my eyes
The sincere apology that comes with tears from deep inside =(

No comments:

Post a Comment