Thursday 15 September 2011

L.O.V.E

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Could her love fill my heart?
Could her love break my heart?
Could her love heal my broken heart?


Love makes me live in fantasy
Get me up and knock me down instantly
Love is the sweetest drip like a rain
But love could be the deepest pain!


Could love turn me dumb?
Need more intelligence to pump?
I thought love is full of precious thing
But could it be forever or just be a fling?


I found that my love is HER laughter
I hope it not end with my tears
Fear can stop my love faster
But only HER love can stop my fears. . .



*gua ni xreti nak ber'poem sangat lah. bila boring, gua buat je lah ikot suke hati gua. kalau selekeh sangat BI gua ni xperlu baca pown xpe. buat lu sakit hati je...





1 comment:

  1. **woot woot... aaauuuwwwww~
    (x pandai nak komen bi :p)

    ReplyDelete